The 'Made in Sheffield' AIRFORCE® MK4 Aviation Tyre Inflator is capable of inflating up to an impressive 300 psi (21 bar) to suit tyres within the aeronautics industry. The latest version of Air Compressor Uk’s aviation tyre inflator, used all over the world, now features all updates from the newly designed MK4, with increased visibility, improved valve mechanism and enhanced gauge design increasing life and accuracy in all environments for aviation.
Features & Benefits
- New viewing window - Larger window gives 20% greater field of viewing
- Lighter weight - Less work strain and easier for repetitive use
- Biomorphic Shape - Ergonomic, easier to use and less prone to damage when dropped
- New valve mechanism - Simplified 2 stage mechanism design gives longest life available and reduces fatigue in use
- Improved piston & seal design - No internal corrosion, no sticking and no skewing of accuracy
- Individual testing - supplied with Test Certificate
- Higher inflation pressures up to 300 psi (21 bar) to cope with aviation tyres of all types
- Robust and environmentally strong designed to cope with high intensity aviation applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.